Purple Quartz Stone Kitchen Countertops

Commodity: Purple Quartz Stone Certification: ISO, NSF, Greenguard Type: Artificial Quartz Transport Package: Pallet Packing Trademark:yeyang

Product Details

Purple Quartz Stone Kitchen Countertops

Sand Hole

None

Mon's Hardness

6~7 Degree

Compressive Strength

>200 Mpa

Flatness

<0.1 mm

Water Absorption

<0.05%

Flexural Strength

25~35 Mpa

Density

2.3-2.5 g/cm3

 


Purple Quartz Stone Countertop size:

96" X 26", 108" X 26", 32" X96", 26" X108" , 25.5" X 96", 25.5" X 78", 48" X 72",84" X 36"or as per customer requirement

Thickness: 3/4",1 1/2",1 1/4"or as per customer requirement

 

Purple Quartz Stone Backsplash Size:

4" X 96" X 3/4" with eased polished on 3 sides or upon customers’ designs.

 

Payment Term:

T/T (30% in advance,the rest  70%be payed when the seller Load the goods to the ship,and see the copy of B/L)

 

The Lead time:

15-30 days after the order be confirmed by both parties

If you want special size,that is no problem,and can increase the thickness 


Color:

Purple,White,Green,Pink,Black and wood grain clor

ABOUT US:

Xiamen Yeyang Stone With big strength of owing 2 IMP & EXP companies & 3 qualified and professional factories(with total area over 60,000m220 family’s factories more than 100 coopetative factory.
     Because we are factory,we can supply you good quality and best price.


 

Hot Tags: purple quartz stone kitchen countertops, China, manufacturers, suppliers, wholesale, price
Inquiry

You Might Also Like