FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 5000 Sqm/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Min. Order:One container
Crema Marfil Marble Tiles
Why is crema marfil marble?
Crema marfil marble is quarried in El Corte Mountain in Pinoso Town, Alicante Province, Spain.Its unique beige color can be matched with any different colors of stone and decorative styles. That's why crema marfil marble is so popular in the world.
Which surface finishes of crema marfil marble are the most popular or recommended?
There is no doubt that polished finishes are the most popular one,besides,matte,sand and lychee noodles are also available.
Where is crema marfil marble used for?
Interio&exterio floor and wall,monuments, countertops, staircase,fountains, pool and and other design projects
What sizes of cremar mafil marble are available？
(we can cut different size according to customer's requirement.)
1) slab: 250upx130up , 240upx60,70,80,90cm
2) floor & wall cladding: 60x60(24''x24'') , 30.5x30.5(12''x12''), 45.7x45.7(18''x18'')
3) stairs step & riser: 150x33x3 & 150x15x2cm
4) kitchen countertop & vanity top : 96''x26''x2 & 49''x22''x2cm
Crema mafil marble project pictures are as follow:
1)Strong wooden crate or pallets for finished products.
2)Wooden bundles for random slabs or gang saw slabs.
3)Other special packing can be prefabricated as you need, please advice before quotation, thank you
Our quality control system includes automatic detection and manual inspection,we adopting a leading international technology.We have an experienced QC team with more than 20 people. They will carefully detect the stone quality and specification piece by piece, monitoring every production process until packaging is complete, to ensure product safety into the container.
1) Polished degree: 90 degree or up.
2) Thickness tolerance: +/-0.5mm
3) Diagonal tolerance : +/-1mm.
4) Surface flatness tolerance: +/-0.3mm.
5) Adjacent edge verticality tolerance: +/-0.5mm, Precise Cutting by infrared-ray-cut machine.
6) Our QC check pieces by pieces strictly before packing.